The social intervention service is offered
for individuals who require assistance in:
- Completion of government forms such as Trillium drugs, universal child care benefit, etc.
- The process for enrolling in programs such as Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Support Program
- Accompanying meetings in the community requiring interpretation (English – French).
- Acquisition of clothing (we offer free clothing – mostly for children)
- Food Acquisition – we offer emergency food stamps and community resources.
- Furniture acquisition – Centre Francophone partners with a supply bank.
- Completion of your tax return. (conditions apply)
For more information, call us at (416) 922-2672 (ext. 235).