Nutrition and Diet
Centre francophone du Grand Toronto offers free nutrition and diet
consulting services for people who want to improve their quality of life.
Depending on their needs, nutritional and dietary specialists accompany people
in the process of restoring a healthy diet.
During consultations Individuals, dietitians accompany you at
various stages of your course.
A specialist will:
- Evaluate your nutrition needs
and provide you with a personalized plan of nutritional care that meets your
- Respond to nutritional needs of
people with special medical needs – including people who wish to lose weight)
- Evaluate your progress and
recommend changes, if necessary
- Act as an advisor, with a
personalized approach, to pregnant women
- Organizes information and
awareness-raising activities for various groups
- Give information on other
- Offer of information on
important topics such as Canada’s Food Guide, nutrition labeling.
Personalized food and nutrition services for babies and young children
Dietitians can also provide advice to moms about diet and
nutrition of babies and their young children:
- Healthy diet for babies and
- The model plate for a child
from 2 to 5 years
- Preparation of homemade purees
- The introduction of solid foods
for the baby, and
- Group activities for young
Dietitians have developed a series of social activities to assist
people who wish to return to a healthy lifestyle. Consult our calendar of
activities for more details.
Call us at (416) 922-2672 to meet a dietitian or get more
information on our services.