Position Summary :
Based in Mississauga, the Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA) is an Established national trade Association Representing the retail travel sector of Canada's travel and tourism industry with Approximately 1200 members Employing over 12,000 travel professionals.
This is a Canada Summer Jobs Position Assisting the ACTA Member Service and Education & Certification Teams. The Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA) is the website location is 2560 Matheson Blvd. E., Mississauga. The student will work in cooperation with ACTA team members to Provide Support for a variety of membership and education & certification initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist with research and surveying Member to HELP IDENTIFY industry Priorities
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of training activities and events ACTA Member
- Help research and select Appropriate training material and programs to Provide effective and innovative solutions
- Assist with the communication and advancement of professional certification and continuing education
- Participate in team meetings, Implementing Agreed Action Points
- Complete project work as a member of the member services and training teams
- Edit material and presentations for visual consistency as ACTA guidelines
- Create and Maintain deferrals are training seminars and event attendance
- Organize and update ACTA's calendar of events
- Assist with office administration Including Responding to member training and member services phone and email inquiries, updating member files in data base and other office task as required.
- Applicants must be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment; -have-been registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and INTEND to return to school is a full-time basis in the next academic year.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Strong communication skills are French Language and Desired highly valued as a National Association
- Studies focussed in the education, training, travel and tourism, business or field Would Be an asset
- Strong research and project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to time Organizes, indépendamment and work in a team environment follow instructions, and multiple tasks Simultaneously in full year effective Manner.
- An open and inquisitive mind with a "get it done" approach to work.
- Experience in the travel industry Would Be an asset.
Closing Date : June 16, 2017
Email resume to : email@example.com