About us: At BlueSky Personnel Solutions, we espouse a “best in league” approach to business management in the placement of permanent, temporary, contract and "leased" employees. Our Purpose is to provide effective, affordable and flexible HR solutions to help companies to achieve competitive advantage through an engaged and motivated workforce. Our Strength is the successful delivery of those services - discretely, professionally and efficiently.
Our area of focus is office, administrative and managerial workplace environments. We provide assistance on a wide range of roles, from entry-level to executive management. We also offer a unique specialization in bilingual/French placements.
We are also part of a panel of leading HR experts for the Globe and Mail Careers section, where we regularly offer insights and expertise, responding to reader questions. We are also a regular contributor to www.workopolis.com.
You can also read our HR Blog for insights into the strategies and psychology of the hiring process
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Bilingual Personnel Consultant to join our team in our Bilingual team in Mississauga.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and “digging” for “la perle rare” using various online tools
- Screening and qualifying candidates over the phone and via e-mails
- Interviewing candidates in-person, via Skype or Facetime
- Presenting suitable candidates to our clients
- Keeping clients up to date on status of their order
- Scheduling interviews with our clients and ongoing follow up
- Negotiating job offers between candidates and clients
- Maintaining good client rapport
- Maximising business opportunities when required
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluently Bilingual in French/English
- 1-2 years of previous staffing industry experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior negotiation and interpersonal skills with a high customer focus level
- Post-Secondary Education
- Ability to work efficiently without supervision
- Proven track record of successfully closing the sales
If you are self-directed, enjoy working in a positive and dynamic environment, have a sense of urgency and possess outstanding customer service and strong closing skills, this position is for you!
****PLEASE NOTE: The selected candidate will have to undergo a background check (credit and criminal)
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT: http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003273
To get the latest job opportunities > Sign-up to receive our latest job opportunities, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter , add us to your circle on Google+ and Connect with us on Linkedin
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.