The Mental Health Service program for children aged 0 to 6 helps children who have behavioural troubles, and guides parents in their child’s development.
The signs that parents may detect are varied, and can include regular nightmares, few friends at school, deep sadness, lack of self confidence, angry outbursts, etc.
After assessing the child’s needs, the therapist may assist in his or her process through: Therapies; Individual or family consultations; Group sessions; Coordination of services between various agencies; and Child care and family support.
To learn about the program or book an appointment with a therapist, call us at 416-922-2672, ext. 233.
Our Espace Jeunesse program offers a support service for francophone children and youth aged 7 to 18 who are experiencing mental health issues, and for their families, in schools and in the community.
Are you or someone you know going through challenges at school or at home?
- Conflicts with friends or family
- Feeling depressed, alone, or angry
- Low self-esteem
- Substance abuse
- Concerns about body image
Espace Jeunesse is here to help and offers the following services:
- Individual and family assessments
- Specialized assessments (psychological and psychiatric)
- Individual and/or family therapy and counselling
- Consultations and support at school
- Programs and workshops for youth at school and in the community
- Programs and workshops for parents
Call us at: (416) 922-2672, extension 290