Services d’emploi francophones de Toronto has job search / placement activities, labour market training, and information on all community services.
- Career plan development
- CV writing – personalized assistance
- Job placement
- Practice interview
- Invitation to recruitment activities
- Information sessions with professionals
- Job search workshops
Programs and Training
- Second Career (SC)
- Return to School
Resources and Information
- Computer and Internet access
- Bilingual job market resources
The Services d’emploi francophones de Toronto team is here to help.
To serve you better, Services d’emploi francophones de Toronto has new hours of business:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursday evening workshops from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.; Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (open only for special activities; pre-registration required). Important: Please note that mornings and evenings will be reserved for certain workshops, information sessions with special guest speakers, or other employment, training or career-related events. Computer access may be limited.
- 2 Carlton st, Suite 600. Information: 416-962-4600, firstname.lastname@example.org