Services d’emploi francophones de Toronto is an employment service in the Greater Toronto Area offering free French-only services. It can thus stay in direct contact with bilingual French and English job seekers.
A number of factors, such as the Centre Francophone’s reputation and downtown venue, help ensure newly arrived Francophones from around the world register for our employment services. Our job seekers have a wide range of skills and experience, and all are bilingual.
Our team’s employment counsellors and developers are skilled and experienced in identifying potential candidates, and highly knowledgeable of labour market needs and trends.
Our expertise will make it easier for you to recruit personnel (job placements, financial incentives, etc).
Our Free Services
- Staff recruitment
Knowledge of the labour market and of training and manpower needs, identification of potential job placement candidates, and assessment of candidate skills / abilities based on workplace requirements
- Organizing of recruitment activities
Pre-selection of candidates whose profiles match available positions, and organizing of events (company presentation, interviews, etc.)
- Matching of workers with jobs
Ensuring candidate skills and interests match employer requirements
- Job placement with incentives
- Assistance in developing an employer / participant training and learning plan
- Participant follow-up and support throughout the process
- Job placement follow-up and support for employer and participant
- Assessment of employer’s financial incentive eligibility
- Free job postings
- Displayed in our Resource and Information Centre
- Posted on our Internet site
- Advertising space
Purchase of advertising space on Centre Francophone Internet site